1. Can I park at the establishment or in a nearby parking lot?
Yes, the Hospedería de Lluc has parking, with a cost of €4 per stay, and it is paid at the reception.
2. Is there Wifi at Hospedería de LLuc?
Yes, although it does not reach most rooms. It is available in the room in front of the reception and in the restaurant.
3. What type of room can I reserve at Hospedería de LLuc?
2 and 3 bedroom apartments, economic double, standard double, superior double, superior family double, standard studio, single, suite, superior double family plus.
4. What are the check-in and check-out times at Hospedería de LLuc?
At the Hospedería de Lluc, check in is between 1:00 p.m. / 1:30 p.m., and check out at 10:00 a.m.
5. What languages are spoken at the reception of Hospedería de LLuc?
Spanish, Catalan and English are spoken at the reception.
6. What can you do at Hospedería de LLuc?
At the Hospedería de Lluc you can connect with yourself, enjoy nature, visit the botanical garden, the basilica, the museum, take different excursions (for example the Camino de la Cruz...), among many other activities.
7. Are pets allowed at Hospedería de LLuc?
No, pets are not allowed at Hospedería de Lluc.
8. Is there any type of deposit at Hospedería de LLuc?
Yes, a deposit must be paid for: TV remote control, utensils and hair dryer, at a price of €10 per item.
9. Is there a restaurant inside Hospedería de LLuc?
Yes, the Hospedería de Lluc has a restaurant, Sa Fonda, with typical Mallorcan cuisine.
10. Are there shops at Hospedería de LLuc?
Yes, there is a souvenir shop, but it is only open on weekends. Also a small bakery.